Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's Skip Spring and Get to Summer !

CURIOUS WICCAN
Soothing Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea

Peppermint in tea form aids upset stomachs. Oh, the company this summer !!! The barbecues, the restaurants, the ice cream... I will be drinking a lot of peppermint tea ! The best part is that I love peppermint even when I feel fine.


KRISTENVARIAN
Flower Garden Enameled Necklace

This necklace features a 1.25" round pendant enameled in beautiful summer colors depicting a flower garden. The tulips I now see everywhere are a tease for the flowers we will see in the summertime !



LANDSCAPELADY
Camel's Hump

This 20" X 23" wallhanging has a hot air ballon flying over Camel's Hump in Vermont. The colorful quilt has tabs on the top for hanging. I am not fond of heights, but going up in a hot air ballon on a beautiful summer day is on my bucket list.



KHOWARDQUILTS
Wristlet Bag in Patriot Colors

Off to see the July 4th Fireworks. This is the perfect bag to carry your bare essentials, license, keys and money. This is a great bag to carry just to show your pride in being American !



























OLDGATESFARM
Four Photo Cards

These delicious photos were taken by Oldgatesfarm on their Vermont farm. I can't wait until I am eating all the wonderful fresh produce summer brings. The lettuce has been planted !




4 comments:

landscapelady said...

Great job! Thank you for including me:)

khowardquilts said...

Thanks for including my wristet bag.

Funky Dreams said...

Nice collection!

Old Gates Farm said...

Looks great!