Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello from craftyinVT

Hi! It's a beautiful, but chilly Saturday afternoon here in nothern Vermont. We received a light covering of snow throughout the day yesterday, but the sun is shining with such brilliant determination to remind us that spring is coming. It's extraordinary living in this part of the country with the natural beauty surrounding you.

My name is Heather and I have been crafting unique pieces of jewelry with sterling silver and an abundance of Swarovski crystal beads for about a year now. It really started out as a way make friends and something to do in my spare time, but I hope to continue expanding. Please feel free to check out my shop www.craftyinVT.etsy.com or you can email driectly at craftyinVT@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Heather@Twin Birch said...

Hi to Heather T. from Heather T.!
I couldn't resist! :) Love your site.